We manufacture ARP rods from premium quality Aramid Yarn through Thermal Curing. These are used primarily in Fibre to the Home (FTTH)
Cables, Micro-duct Cables and Aerial Drop Cables.
Product Features of Runaya's ARP Rods
- Offer high tensile strength (>1500 N/sq.mm).
- EAA Coated ARP rods provide stronger adhesion to cable jacketing materials.
- Aramid fibres do not change their dimensions under high temperature due to their high heat insulation.
- Highly Fire Retardant (Limited Oxygen Index of 28-29)
- The embedded design of the cable allow for high bending and helps in blowing and laying of the cable
- Subjected to robust GR-20 test, which helps in benchmarking quality